- Air Travel Dropped 95% And Fewer Than 100,000 In The Air. Staycation Within 2 Hour Radius The New Hit! - May 12, 2020
- Palm Springs Chief of Police Bryan Reyes Works Hard To Prevent the spread of the Coronavirus - April 18, 2020
- Iconic Lovell Health House By Richard Neutra Hits The Market In Los Angeles - April 18, 2020
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti Protects Angelenos With Upmost Dedication
Mayor Eric Garcetti is an example of formidable Corona handling. With impressive measures the Mayor of LA goes out and beyond to protect his residents, aides companies and alerts 10 million county residents.
The Mercy hospital ship adds 2/3rd’s of available hospital beds. Its about protecting people and it can be everyone close to us.
Throw everything aside that divides we all have to continue pushing. Data team analytics show facts how many will die. Americans have to fight together.
His Stay At Home Order to protect people here:
The novel coronavirus pandemic is a global emergency that is unprecedented in modern history. Profoundly impacting our daily lives, it has inspired Angelenos to respond with courage, compassion, wisdom and resolve to overcome this crisis and help each other. In a short period of time and at an unprecedented scale, residents in every community have embraced urgent social distancing best practices and aggressive hygienic precaution, not just to protect themselves, but to protect others. Angelenos understand with exceptional clarity that there is only one way to get through this difficult moment: together. The City’s recent emergency orders — curtailing large public gatherings; temporarily closing many government facilities; closing theaters, bars and entertainment venues; prohibiting restaurants from serving to dine-in customers while permitting take-out, delivery and drive-thru; and a moratorium on evictions of residential and commercial tenants — have been followed with a willing and generous spirit. While we have previously taken strong action, now the City must adopt additional emergency measures to further limit the spread of COVID-19. With this virus, we are safer at home. Wherever feasible, City residents must isolate themselves in their residences, subject to certain exceptions provided below. Under the provisions of Section 231(i) of the Los Angeles City Charter and Chapter 3, Section 8.27 of the Los Angeles Administrative Code, I hereby declare the following orders to be necessary for the protection of life and property in the City of Los Angeles, effective on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM:
1. Subject only to the exceptions outlined in this Paragraph and Paragraph 5 below, all persons living within the City of Los Angeles are hereby ordered to remain in their homes. Residents of the City of Los Angeles who are experiencing homelessness are exempt from this requirement. The City is working, along with partner government agencies and non-governmental organizations, to make more emergency shelters available for the unhoused residents of our City. City of Los Angeles officials and contracted partners responsible for homelessness outreach shall make every reasonable effort to persuade such residents to accept, if offered, temporary housing or shelter, as the Health Officer of the County of Los Angeles recommends that sheltering individuals will assist in reducing the spread of the virus and will protect the individual from potential exposure by allowing the individual access to sanitation tools. People at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and people who are sick are urged to stay in their residence to the extent possible except as necessary to seek medical care.
2. Subject only to the exceptions outlined in this Paragraph and Paragraph 5 below, all businesses within the City of Los Angeles are ordered to cease operations that require in-person attendance by workers at a workplace (including, without limitation, indoor malls and indoor shopping centers, including all stores except for those stores considered essential activities or infrastructure under this Order which are directly accessible to the public from the exterior of the mall or shopping center – the interior of the indoor mall or indoor shopping center shall remain closed to the public). To the extent that business operations may be maintained by telecommuting or other remote means, while allowing all individuals to maintain shelter in their residences, this order shall not apply to limit such business activities.
3. All public and private gatherings of any number of people occurring outside a residence are prohibited, except as to those exempted activities described in this Paragraph and Paragraph 5. This provision does not apply to gatherings within a single household or living unit.
4. All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited
Latest posts by Dr. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe (see all)
More from Medical NewsMore posts in Medical News »
More from Overall NewsMore posts in Overall News »
- How Google Founder Built A Flying Car
- Tesla 2 The Amazing Elon Musk Cheap Supercar Of The Century.
- Antimicrobial surface coat kills COVID-19 amazing 90 days
- Waldemar Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe Ehe Jubiläum – Prince Waldemar Schaumburg-Lippe wedding anniversaryWaldemar Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe Ehe Jubiläum – Prince Waldemar Schaumburg-Lippe wedding anniversary