Trolls World Tour is a 2020 American computer-animated jukebox musical comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. The film is a sequel to the 2016 film Trolls, directed by Walt Dohrn with co-direction by David P. Smith, produced by Gina Shay, and written by Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger, Elizabeth Tippet, Maya Forbes and Wallace Wolodarsky, from a story by Aibel and Berger. The film features an ensemble cast that features the voices of Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Rachel Bloom, Ozzy Osbourne, James Corden, Ron Funches, Kelly Clarkson, Anderson Paak, Sam Rockwell, George Clinton, Mary J. Blige, Anthony Ramos, Gustavo Dudamel, Kunal Nayyar, Icona Pop, Ester Dean, Flula Borg, J Balvin, Jamie Dornan, Red Velvet, Karan Soni, Charlyne Yi, and Kenan Thompson.
Trolls World Tour was released in the United States in a limited amount of theaters on April 10, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States, it was also released for digital rental on the same day. It became successful by topping the digital renting charts, and its success led to Universal looking forward into doing more simultaneous theatrical and video-on-demand releases.
- Anna Kendrick as Queen Poppy, the sweet and optimistic Queen of the Pop Trolls and Branch’s love interest.
- Justin Timberlake as Branch, an over-cautious, but good-hearted survivalist Pop Troll and Poppy’s best friend, later boyfriend.
- New Years With Disney At Their Pantages Hollywood - December 22, 2022
- Roger Amidon, general manager at the Hotel Of The Year Marriott Singer Island Resort and Spa - November 20, 2022
- Mark Zuckerberg & What Happens When A Facebook Site Gets Hacked… - November 20, 2022